Submit Your Wines To Pour at Amador Four Fires
Amador County Fair Grounds
Saturday, May 4, 2024
11:00AM – 4:00PM
Do you have one of the best wines in Amador? We are now accepting winery submissions to participate in Four Fires from wineries! We have combined the regions into TWO zones to make it easier for wineries to staff the event – Heritage California and Rhone/Iberian/Italy will be combined. You will only need 1 to 2 team members depending on the wines you submit. See forms below for complete details and click on the button to submit your wines. We believe Amador Region makes the best wines and want to showcase our award-winning wines to guests, trade and media that are attending. Therefore, to be considered, the wines must have received 90+ points or better, be a gold medal winner, or be a small lot/exclusive wine that has not been submitted for an
award or competition and is only available at your winery. Based on the 2022 event, we expect approximately 200 wines, from over 40 wineries to be poured at the event.
The following selection guidelines will be applied:
- Wines must be sourced from within Amador County.
- The variety or varieties must be stated on the label using synonym(s) of that region. If a blend, all components must qualify for that zone and be stated on the label. The label is the determining factor when questions arise.
- The wine varietals must fall into one of “Accepted Varietals and Synonyms” from the four regions: Heritage California, Rhone, Italy, Iberia
- Wines must be available for purchase by the public (as of April 2024).
- Be able to provide 2 cases to pour at the Festival on May 4th from 11am to 4pm. (A volunteer can be assigned to pour your wines with advance notice.)