Accessibility on AmadorWine.com
AmadorWine.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility Widget that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows AmadorWine.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the Accessibility Menu
The AmadorWine.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the lower right corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
Here For You
AmadorWine.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services. If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on AmadorWine.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please email our staff: director@AmadorWine.com
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us.
- To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology