The Amador Vintners winery and partner members below are hiring for the following positions. Please contact the winery or business directly for more information and to apply.
Winery Name: Vino Noceto
Job Title: Part-Time Tasting Room Associate
Job Description: Vino Noceto is looking for a part-time tasting room associate. We seek an addition to our wonderful staff, someone that has a positive attitude, an engaging personality, warm welcoming demeanor, a curiosity for wine with a willingness to learn. The Tasting Room Associate is responsible for ensuring all guest receive a fun, educational experience, sharing the love of wine and the history of Vino Noceto. The associate is responsible for building customer relations that will lead to wine sales, wine club memberships, and return visits.
- Process wine orders and Wine Club pick-ups through POS and Wine Club software
- Must be 21 years or older and able to lift 50 pounds, utilize a dolly cart and assist in moving heavy objects.
- General housekeeping responsibilities, which include cleaning work areas, wiping counters, bussing tables, cleaning restrooms, refilling water stations, cleaning glasses, pour buckets/spouts and so forth, in accordance to COVID related procedures and policies
- Available to work peak traffic times including holidays, weekends, & evenings
- Experience: Sales experience, winery, restaurant hospitality, or related field experience desired
- Ability to multi-task while working with little supervision, and is a team oriented
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Team focused, ready to help wherever needed
- computer literacy
Send resume to: Tyler Lee – [email protected] – Vino Noceto 11011 Shenandoah Rd Plymouth CA 95669
For a complete job description visit https://www.winebusiness.com/classifieds/winejobs/?go=listing&listingid=199856
Date Posted: November 6, 2020