Looking for the perfect gift for the wine lover in your life? Do you want to make sure you don’t miss out on any of our fantastic events and get in at the best possible price?
How about Amador Vintners’ 2019 Season Pass?
For the first time ever, you can now purchase a General Admission pass that gives you access to all four annual events in Amador Wine Country at a discounted price:
Advanced purchase price if all four events are purchased separately: $240
Season Pass Price: $210
What do you get with a Season Pass?
– General Admission to each of the four Amador Vintners’ signature events.
– Early pick up (10 AM day of the event) of your wine glass, wristband and program at the Amador Vintners’ office for Behind the Cellar Door and the Big Crush. (Note: All Season Pass holder will pick up their glass, wristband and programs for Behind the Cellar Door and the Big Crush at the Amador Vintners business office, located at 9310 Pacific Street in Plymouth.)
– A dedicated check-in line for Season Pass holders at Amador Four Fires and the Barbera Festival.
– Transferable. Can’t make it to one of the events? No problem. You can give your tickets to a friend or family member. (NOTE: Must contact the Amador Vintners Association and provide transfer information at least 72 hours prior to the posted date and time of the event start time).
– A special gift from the Amador Vintners Association to be picked up with your first set of tickets at Behind the Cellar Door in March.
– A Season Pass certificate mailed to you so that you can put it under the tree for your gift recipient.
Click HERE to purchase your Season Pass today!
Please note: The Amador Vintners’ Event Season Pass is only valid for General Admission to our four signature events in 2019 and does not grant any privileges at our member wineries on non-event days.