Saturday, April, 18th
11am - 4 pm
The Spring into Zin has been postponed to a later date due to the guidelines issued on Sunday, March 15 by California Governor Gavin Newsom.
UPDATE ~ March 19, 2020
The Spring into Zin April 18, 2020 event will be rescheduled as soon as we are able to set a new date. Please hold onto your tickets and they will be honored at the new date. For those patrons that are unable to reschedule, please send a message with your email and ticket information to email@example.com. Thank you for your patience with our country’s current health pandemic and for your support of the wineries on Steiner Road in Amador County.
Amador County is home to some of the oldest Zinfandel vineyards in the country. Many of us here on Steiner Road select old vines to produce elegant Zinfandel wines.
For this event most wineries will feature a minimum of two different Zinfandel selections ranging from old vines to blends that will be exquisitely paired with delicious small bites.
This will be a true celebration of Zin! We invite you to explore the wineries of Steiner Road and discover the finesse and diversity of our bucolic wine country.
- Tickets are $30 (plus fees), which includes a Start on Steiner logo glass, an array of exclusive pass holder tastings, pairings and wine specials. Designated Driver tickets are $5 each.
- Prior ticket purchase is required. Limited tickets available. The event will sell out.
- All attendees must be 21 years of age or older to attend. We apologize but due to the adult nature of the event, we will not be able to accommodate minors.
- All ticket sales are final and no refunds will be offered.
- Bring photo ID at check in.