Friday, June, 11th – Friday, September, 24th
5 - 9 pm
[email protected] IS BACK!
We are so excited to bring back our [email protected] series this summer! Due to COVID restrictions things will look slightly different for our Friday night event, but we will still have the same amount of fun! Please read the details for [email protected] carefully.
Doors open at 5:00pm, dinner is available for purchase and served 5:30 – 7:30pm, and music plays from 6:30 – 9:00pm. Wine is available for purchase by the glass or bottle throughout the evening (non-alcoholic beverages will also be available). During this gorgeous time of year, the evening will be enjoyed in our beautiful outdoor Pavilion. LET’S HAVE SOME FUN!
Dinner menu will include 10″ Wood-Fired Pizzas from our brand new Tuscan-Inspired Brick Wood-Fired Oven for $12 (meat and veggie options available), Gluten-Free version for $14, and Salad for $6.
- Reservation Only Cover Charge: $10 per person (plus processing fee)
- If space available, At-the-Door Price: $15 per person
- Wine Club Members Cover Charge: $5 per person (plus processing fee) for you and 2 guests. Your access code for the discount is available to you in the email invitation you received.
**If you wish to be seated with another party, please name the party in the “Special Instructions” box when checking out as open seating will not be allowed due to COVID restrictions. Please note there are a limited number of tables for over 6 persons. They will be on a first reserved first served basis and must be noted at time of reservation.**
Current COVID State Regulations:
- Tables over 6 persons will be limited, based on first reserved first served, and must be noted at time of reservation
- Open seating no longer available
- Dancing will not be allowed on a common dance floor
- All current sanitizations practices will remain in effect
- Guests are required to wear masks until they are seated and when using the restroom or ordering food/wine
- You do not need to bring any chairs as we have accommodations for seating for the Helwig at Dusk series.
- We do not allow outside food, spirits, marijuana recreational or medicinal, or anyone under the age of 21.
[email protected] BAND LINE-UP
Click on the band name link to purchase your tickets today!
18th: B-Side Band
25th: After Dark – SOLD OUT!
2nd: Jax Hammer
9th: The Rusty Rockers
16th: Car Tunes
23rd: The Neon Moon
30th: Tony Quinn
6th: The Fabulous Liars
13th: The Bongo Furys
20th: The Why Nots
27th: The Stance
10th: Vino Banditos
17th: Keep On Truckin’ Band
24th: Wasted Space