Friday, March, 24th – Sunday, March, 26th
Come OUT to Amador is an LGBT weekend of food, wine and fun in Sierra Nevada foothills and takes place March 24-26, 2017. Participants will experience curated, intimate experiences with renowned wine makers, grape growers, acclaimed chefs, farmers and so much more, all with the backdrop of beautiful Amador County.
– Friday evening reception/light tapas style dinner with wine pairings
– Friday evening interactive entertainment experience
– Either an all day excursion or two smaller intimate experiences focused around food, wine, the outdoors and history. All experiences include specially crafted catered lunches and afternoon snacks
– Beer vs Wine Dinner on Saturday night, catered by James Beard recognized Restaurant Taste
– Light brunch on Sunday
– Sunday afternoon activities on your own
– Transportation to/from all events and experiences from host hotels (park your car on Friday evening and don’t touch it again until Sunday afternoon).
See all events